goldwrightvip

elsysuira11
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed by a company named GOLDWRIGHTVIP , and I reported to PayPal customer service, and they decided the case to the seller (SCAMMERS'') favor, and know how I can trust PayPal if they're to the thief's side?, I'm so upset with this situation.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elsysuira11 

As you haven't said how you were scammed, which dispute you opened and 0 details then sadly we can't advise or comment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

elsysuira11
Contributor
Contributor
I bought ''suppose to be''a mini laptop and a cellphone, but this company with multiples names sent me 2 cheaps rubber keyboards , that my cost like 5 bucks in 5below store, I emailed several times to this company but the only thing he said he is going to refund the 70% of the purchase , and I know is trick , so the can keep the 30% percent, but I agree the 70% percent , but I'm still waiting for the refund , and a month just passed and I still waiting , I put the dispute here and closed the case to the scammer favor , just because he sent the tracking number , like if he sends the item that I bought. I don't know what else to do.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elsysuira11 

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item then the seller would win if they could provide trackable proof of delivery.

Why did you not open a dispute for 'item received but not as described?' 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

elsysuira11
Contributor
Contributor
I did it , and waiting for response
Login to Me Too

MaartenB

For me the same story. I bought a mini android sellfone/computer from an advertisment on facebook. After a long time not hearing anything I emailed them and I got an email back wirh a picture of a track and trace code. You czn't click on the code because it's a screendump from an email to somebody with a total different name than mine (they call me mr marcus <removed>).The store itself does not exist!! I am very dissapointed in Paypal that they close the case in benefit of goldwright. This while, if you search for goldwright on internet, you see lot's of links to site where they are called scam and sorts like that. Very, VERY disappointed !!

Login to Me Too

elsysuira11
Contributor
Contributor
Waoooooooooiii 😲😳 that's crazy , and what in the hell PayPal , do for the victims of this people ? Nothing?.😤😠 my case is still open , but the problem is here with PayPal , they jump to the scammer favor . I get in contact with this thief' and he is like , you don't want me go through this, if you trust me , remove the case and I will refund you the money , really? He thinks I gonna trust in a thief again ? , That takes 3 months already to pay 27 miserables dollars? . No . I let again PayPal work with this again . let's see.
Login to Me Too

elsysuira11
Contributor
Contributor
You have to explain everything here , give them the most information that you can , if they close the case open another one , and tell them how you feel with them, and that's is not fair for you that PayPal agree or is to the side of the thief.
Login to Me Too

efarias
Contributor
Contributor

Me too 😪

The company name is https://www.biwo.store/, https://goldwrightvip.store/ and they also use https://www.filybuy.shop/ and Blitzcrank.store and  https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=812496089243083

The same happened to me and Paypal is on the side of the scammers...

I wrote this to paypal

It is not possible that the scam is allowed by a supplier that did not send the product for which it was paid and instead sends 2 pieces of plastic without any value

I sent you the evidence that is sufficient to sanction the account of these scammers
Even with this you still allow he to offer a refund of only part of my money? Is it really paypal?
they think I'm going to accept losing my money for 2 pieces of plastic worthless   

I lost my money without the help of paypal

001.JPG002.JPG20200609_135320.jpg

Login to Me Too

Eyorenut
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 of the PlusOrdered 2 of the PlusWhat I receivedWhat I received20200610_163813.jpgWhat I receivedWhat I received

I also ordered the carbon shelves from biwostore and received worthless plastic pieces. First they offered me 1/2 what I paid for refund and now they want me to send items back at my expense to get refund. Paypal isn't stopping them from scamming people and they keep changing their name etc so you cant even contact them. This is fraud and paypal is helping them take peoples money for nothing. I am not sure how to get a refund but I am not sending anything back so I can lose more money. Claim was opened June 10th and now they give me till July 26th to return item to china for refund. I have been using paypal for over 10 years but won't be if they don't take care of this issue. I will also be filing a complaint against paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.