fraudulent sale?

senseisandan
Contributor
Contributor

I initiated a dispute with Paypal's resolution center, but first tried to resolve with the seller, with no success. The resolution was finally ended with the seller agreeing to a full refund, after admitting the product was not what was ordered!   So, now I am in the return the product mode, which has its own set of issues.  Seller says it can only be sent back to the warehouse in China and that it's very risky and will take much time.  Adding to that, the address given for the return is in Chinese characters.  I have no idea what it says or how to send anything addressed with Chinese characters.  

Perhaps one of you in the community can enlighten me on a course of action.  In each of these cases, the Resolution, and now the packaging and sending of the product have looming deadlines - or case closed.  I've tries for 3 days to make contact with Paypal on this issue, but there are no such dropdowns to select.  I also contacted the seller again, with no address response yet.  My bet is they are waiting out the deadline?

senseisandan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RobertC136

Was it an adjustable lap desk by any chance? I have had no luck with the resolution center.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.