fraudulent return backed up by PayPal

temp20180717
Contributor
Contributor

So I sold an item on eBay using the exact description in the title that is used on eBay and the Bosch website. Also on other websites selling this same product.  The buyer received the item and realized he had ordered the wrong item. He filed a return request through eBay and admitted he ordered the wrong item thinking it was something else.   Ebay denied the return and closed the case.... End of story right? NOPE! He then files an "item not as described claim with PayPal.  When I saw this I called in and spoke to a representative who told me that I didn't need to do anything because the buyer had not provided any evidence to support their claim and to just wait.  Well this morning PayPal, with no evidence submitted from the buyer whatsoever decided in their favor and accepted the return.   I called in and spoke to several different representatives who did absolutely nothing to validate why this decision was made. I was even told that "they didn't need any evidence to accept the return". Way to protect your sellers PayPal.   I now have submitted overwhelming evidence to support the fact that they did receive exactly what I listed.  Even the messages where they admit receiving the cooktop and that it was their mistake in ordering the wrong item.  On top of al that I sold the exact same item in white to another buyer who left positive feedback. I also submitted pictures of that. Including the listing title which was exactly the same and the pictures used in the listing. Also the same. This again was exactly the same item but the white version of the item that is being disputed.   I feel like I have been **bleep** over in every way on this deal by PayPal and am furious!!  Is there anything at all I can do? Or just take this complete **bleep** job by PayPal and this scumbag buyer and move on?  Thanks in advance for any advice or input. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.