fraud

Lajko
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have question about specific case, good friend of mine bought some game account last week, he didn't got what he payed, when he was reporting fraud he choosed unauthirezed access because he is not good at english. Paypall ofcourse refused his request because he selected wrong choice to report. After that he called me and ask if I can translate him and help him to report seller right this time, however he couldn't do it because resolution center keep getting him an error. After that he wrote message about that case and he didn't get any answer or anything but seller got friends money and also seller started teasing my friend after that. I'm wondering is there anything else friend can do and why paypall doesn't improve buyers security from frauds, I think that is not enough just to quickly view cases and close them like that. I don't know if there is a problem in resolution center or You can't report case more than just one time but my friend lost his money and didn't get anything because seller took account again before friend could did anything.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.