Contributor
Contributor

Hi

does anybody know of zzrays Co.,Ltd

Thanks

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Mpsunset7
This just happened to me! They only sent me plastic bags!
Login to Me Too

Jazzboy2011

They  are scammers - avoid at all costs. They advertised an electronic dinosaur using the same advert as the Playskool brand. I paid $35 and received a cheap soft toy bearing no resemblance at all to the toy I ordered - looked like a cheap fairground toy not even worth £1 and no CE mark.

Getting refund through PayPal but it has cost me £11 to send it back to China before I can get refund. 

Paypal seem to endorse this unacceptable trading. 

Login to Me Too

Bhsdemons24
Contributor
Contributor
These are scam people. I bought a dog ramp in September. A month later no dog ramp .
Login to Me Too

11caro11
Contributor
Contributor
I have reported them to Trading standards and action fraud
Login to Me Too

AmosLevi
Contributor
Contributor
Well done.
Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

There have been 12 pages of complaints and not one result or action from Paypal.

We need to get to Paypal to action on this SCAM.

Most is Facebook initiated and sponsored scams.

any idea's on getting to Paypal ?

Login to Me Too

Teejay14
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve noticed they advertise via Facebook and have seen a lot of similar advertising since I realised these were scams. Suggest reporting the ads you see on Facebook as scams, as Facebook seems to be the main platform for their marketing
Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor
After finally getting a refund from PayPal after numerous complaints and sending them copies and links to this message board, I received the following from zzrays: Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The refund has been issued you complain,but your money is frozen and we cannot refund it.If you do not withdraw your paypal complaint, we will not be able to refund you.Please let us know if you cancel your complaint and money takes two days to reach your account. If you are unable to receive the refund until last day, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you solve the problems. Highly appreciate that if you could leave us a positive feedback with five stars. Have a nice day. Best regards, Nash I sent a message back and it was not nice.
Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

Exact the same here,they want you to cancel the claim in Paypal, after that you cannot re-open the case!

and Paypal allows this to happen. this is how the scam works for them and Paypal still gets its commision.

So the seller will alway's be the looser.

My suggestion is and I have already started it, do NOT buy with only paypal, E bay is much better suported.

And Yes it is a Farcebook sponsored scam.

Good luck but I havent heard any one getting a refund ,full or partial.

Jv

Login to Me Too

skunkcityman
Contributor
Contributor

These are the last 3 emails I received from zzrays in the past 2 days:

November 8

We found that you have complained to PayPal and your funds have been frozen. I suggest you cancel the complaint, otherwise we can't arrange a refund for you.
Perry
----------------------------
November 8
Dear customer,

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The refund has been issued you complain,but your money is frozen and we cannot refund it.If you do not withdraw your paypal complaint, we will not be able to refund you.Please let us know if you cancel your complaint and money takes two days to reach your account. If you are unable to receive the refund until last day, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you solve the problems.

Highly appreciate that if you could leave us a positive feedback with five stars.

Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Nash
------------------------------------
November 7
Dear customer,

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The refund has been issued you complain,but your money is frozen and we cannot refund it.If you do not withdraw your paypal complaint, we will not be able to refund you.Please let us know if you cancel your complaint and money takes two days to reach your account. If you are unable to receive the refund until last day, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you solve the problems.

Highly appreciate that if you could leave us a positive feedback with five stars.

Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Nash
----------------------------

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.