cancelled order within 30 minutes of ordering.

rosiei
New Community Member

I cancelled an order within 30  minutes of making it, because I realised it was the wrong item. It was an old model and I needed the newer one. 
I had a reply from the seller asking why I wanted to cancel. I had already told them but told them again I wanted to cancel and have a refund as the new model wasn't even out. 
I had ZERO replies after that, despite sending multiple emails and messages via Facebook.
I then 3 days later get an email saying my cancelled product had been shipped. I went mad and asked why. Funnily enough, I got a response to this email. They said it was too late to cancel as my item had now been shipped. but I had contacted them within 30 minutes when it wouldn't have even left the factory. 
I now have paid postage for an item I don't want, and have been told that when it arrives to contact them and they will tell me how to return it ..again at my expense !!!!!!! I am in the Uk and this item came from the US. This is another thing. The site was in UK £ . I had no idea I was buying from abroad .
Surely this is fraud/stealing or whatever. He didn't answer emails about cancelling , so according to his reviews, he's also highly unlikely to answer emails about returns either 
 I don't know where I stand on this 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.