**bleep** PayPal

Tgizle2
Contributor
Contributor

/8/18 at 1:42 PM ......Let me start off by saying it has been outrageously hard to get in contact with A HUMAN BEING for help thus far. Between getting hung up on mid Caller support call SIX TIMES and trying to get around a dumb robot / quick answers I've wasted days of unnecessary time. I just need to talk to a Person so I can get MY, yes MY money off this app. It said my acc is on hold because of security issues so I sent in my driver's license AND SSC AND STILL NOTHING after 6 or 7 days.. The whole reason this started is because I sent in an email to report a fraudulent email claiming to be PayPal thinking I was helping and I end up being Punished???? ARE THERE ANY HUMANS WORKING FOR PAYPAL?? if so someone plz help me, this is actually ridiculous that this can just happen with no human monitoring any of it.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Bimalp
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I have $8k stuck I sent all the documents asked like 10 times already but they keep asking for same documents over and over while I keep sending. All the replies that Ive got till now seem to be automated copy/pasted.

I don't know what to do anymore, it's alot of money. Ive been trying to find a solution for a 2 weeks now

Login to Me Too

Tgizle2
Contributor
Contributor

ITS CRAZY and super unprofessional for a company as big as PayPal and seems borderline illegal. I cant believe they can just hold YOUR money Indefinitely And theres nothing you can do about it. **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

mj_reloadedv2
Contributor
Contributor

It’s because PayPal are the criminals. Dodgy A**bleep**

Login to Me Too

mj_reloadedv2
Contributor
Contributor

I’m in same situation and noticing that’s its people that seem to dispute are getting account closed. Mine now shut and I lost the $900 that had been fraudulently taken. **bleep** em shady mutts. Good riddance it’s unsafe if you get money stolen no guarantee you will get it back. Constant phishing emails, it’s just shady.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.