Xinya e-commerce Co., Limited

keith8321
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think I'm the first to be taken in by these people, I ordered a mini washing machine I've been sent a folding bucket, has anyone else had success at receiving full refund as I've been offered 40%and I don't see why I should have to pay shipping cost to refund something which is obviously not what is advertised
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Donkeebrown
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Like many others, it seems, I too was taken in by an advert for a "luxury recliner chair" where I was sent what looked like a string bag and was described as a "Hammock". This really wound me up as the item was clearly not as described, was worth considerably less than the payment I had made, and was sent as a totally unsolicited replacement without consulting me before hand. I entered into correspondence with the Company via Paypal. They went to great pains to advise me of the disadvantages of returning the item to obtain a refund and went on to offer partial refunds of increasing value of up to 65%, all of which I declined. (The refunds did not allow for the postage I had paid for the original item). As a final resort went to Paypal resolution centre.  Having heard nothing for a couple of weeks I chased them up about my complaint but boy, they really got a move on after my call. At first disappointed as they seemed to suggest return of the item was the only way forward but explained that I could apply for a refund of postage costs so had nothing to lose. Within 24 hours of posting back the hammock I had received a full refund, including the original postage paid, and an acknowledgement that the return postage would be refunded to my Paypal account within 5 days. Many thanks to the Paypal team,  

Login to Me Too

Romainlachaise
Contributor
Contributor
You are lucky, the PayPal team done nothing for me, they just close the litige and I lost my money
Login to Me Too

Mark327
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 12 inch stainless steel wok with a glass lid. I received a tin pan a little larger than my tv remote. Paypal I can get a refund if I spend $30.00 to send the $2.99 worth of trash to Hong Kong. They gave me 6 days to send it there. This company xinya is a fraudulent business and their crimes are supported by facebook/ paypal.

Login to Me Too

darnyoucovid
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got a refund on my order after 6 months. I did everything to avoid sending it back, even opening up a dispute with PayPal. This company exploits every loophole PayPal has to work against you. The only way to get your money back is to send the junk product back to China. However, PayPal will reimburse you up to $30 on shipping. 

For me, it cost $35 to send it from the USPS as cheaply as possible, so I did it. I was then reimbursed $30 by Paypal. I then received a full $43 refund on my adult sized 'luxury camping chair' which they swapped for doll furniture. In the end I was out $5 for the shipping which was not covered. However, I put in tens of hours trying to get this resolved which wasted more of my time and energy than I wanted to. I was fighting this on principle alone. 

My advice, find a way to ship it back for around $30 or less and you should be made whole again. 

Login to Me Too

MelYoung71

Hi

I've been sucked in too.... 

Has anyone actually had any success in claiming their money back?  If so, PLEASE let me know how you did it.  I'm having no luck with PayPal or my bank and I'm absolutely furious.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

MelYoung71

If you've had success in getting a refund, how did you do it?  What email address did you write to?  Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.