What is with "Resolution Center"???

creeker
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item, paid through Paypal, for the buyer protection it would offer. I get the item, which had been advertised with a return policy but, when I tried to contact the seller, they didn't return emails.

I wasn't happy with the quality and was only offered the "not as described" option through the Resolution Center.

They have decided for the seller, even though he has shown bad faith through non response.

What is with this? Why should I use this service at all?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

creeker
Contributor
Contributor

What a **bleep**... thanks for your "support"...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@creeker 

I gave you the 'facts' as to how the system works, if you don't like being told those facts then sadly its not my problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vaughanthomas10
Contributor
Contributor

I to have had a similar situation with the resolution center, I ordered an Item from Facebook and paid via PayPal for the added protection they offer.  5 weeks later the item arrived, nothing like what I described.  I contacted the seller via the resolution center and they told me to send the item back or accept a 50% refund.  The item is probably worth less than £1 and it will cost me £40 to send it, the item cost me £26.50. The seller even said that they cannot be held responsible if the item gets lost, even if sent via a tracked delivery service.  My main concern is that the resolution center merely asked me to input a tracking number for the return, without the option for me to add additional information or replying to them regarding their decision.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.