Unfairly accused

Kdotero67
Contributor
Contributor
So this is my issue. On the 21st of june i noticed a charge on my paypal account that was not mine. So i took a closer look and noticed that there were 2 charges and both were for sony playstation purchases , now i haven't owned a playstaion in 15- 20 years since like mario brothers. So i reached out to pay pal and filed a dispute at the resolution center. One charge had taken paypal cash. The other charged a linked credit card.then on the the night of the 22nd i get a notification that a doordash order was declined. And it was through a different card this time that was also linked to my account. So i then recieve decision from paypal that there was no unauthorized charges and i was responsible for payment because of a billing agreement. My jaw hit the floor ! So not only was my account hacked and stolen from. I have to pay for it. i have never been so flabbergasted. I wrote them again and let them know i did not have an account with playstaion but that doesnt seem to matter to them. So i have filed a police report. And when this is solved my attorney is going to see what can be done about paypal this has really messed me up o feel like i have been robbed and have to pay for it. They victimized me all over again. Its the worst feeling you can imagine. I was injured at work let go and lost my home i am currently living in my car so this is just too much i have never felt so helpless i have lost most everything i have . And being treated like i am by paypal is just too much it might nit seem like much to them but to me its just another thing piled on that makes things look that much bleaker. So thanks paypal for making it easy for my account to be hacked and helping the person who did this by penalizing the victim.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.