USFITWEAR

213water
Contributor
Contributor

I too, was scammed by this company. I mistakenly thought that Paypal would protect the transaction. I had a similar experience where I ordered a bike, never received it and was given a fraudulent tracking number. UPS did send me an email stating that the name and address did not match mine so if this happened to you make sure that you get them to do that. They won't put the address or name of the person who got the package but will confirm it was not sent to you. I sent that to paypal after they denied my claim but am waiting to see if they give me a refund. I did file a claim with the FBI and the BBB. Please file if you were scammed so that the FBI will get moving on shutting down the website. I am looking into filing a class action lawsuit so if anyone is interested let me know. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@213water 

Don't think the FBI have a lot of power over websites from China to be honest. 🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dchazz
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed as well. No response from Paypal whatsoever. 

Login to Me Too

213water
Contributor
Contributor

Just heard today that Paypal is going to refund my money. I had sent them the UPS confirmation that the package tracking number was not for a package delivered to my address. I don't know if this is what made them decide in my favor or the amount of complaints they have been receiving but according to them I should receive my money back within five days. Lets hope that this rings true. Anyone else out there who was scammed don't give up. Get the proof and keep on Paypal. They should have done this for us and not made us fight but at least we can get our money back!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.