URGENT URGENT Fraudulent transaction and website not working

BlazH77
New Community Member

Good morning,

Yesterday my account was hacked and a transaction was made. The delivery location was to the US. More precisely:
"Jayvon <removed> <removed> New York, NY 10002 United States". The amount is 163,99 USD or 146,88 EUR.
I tried to report this several times, but your website simply does not work. Through the resolution centre I came to the second step of reporting this fraud and then all the questions were written as "

disputes.recentActivity.heading

disputes.recentActivity.pageDescription disputes.recentActivity.aliasAddHeading

"
Thusly I am unable to complete the report of this illegal fraudulent transaction. This is more than unaccepotable on your behalf. 
I demand you cancel this transaction and refund me the full amount in EUR, not USD.

I expect an immediate reply on this urgent matter.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey BlazH77,

I'm sorry to hear the website isn't working. 😞 If you're unable to file anything online, you'll need to contact us by clicking "Help & Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, or reaching out to us on Twitter or Facebook. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.