Transfered money from paypal to bank is completed but not showing in my bank!!!!

mcapacio20
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I processed a withdraw money to my bank last August 29, 2020 9:11PM (PHP Time) with Transaction ID 55T59441WN217982H, I received a notification that this is already COMPLETED. And I've been trying to get in touch with Paypal Since September 9, 2020 as per the notification of my transaction, expect the money on that date. I've been very patient with this, already went to my bank TWICE! But they're just the receiver and I need to chase PAYPAL for them to check WHERE MY MONEY IS. I've been trying to call your customer service for how many weeks now, but no luck!!! So please, can someone please track and tell me where my money is!!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

wacho4
Contributor
Contributor
I do remember that the first time or maybe first couple times that I transferred money into my bank account, it took quite a while to go in. After that it always worked within 1-3 days. I have a very small local credit union for a bank though, so that may have affected things. I know this doesn't answer your question. I would try calling or messaging PayPal support.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.