TVSN - TV Shopping Now

LB581
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a product Nov 24, 2020 - payment made via Paypal - transaction accepted by both the seller TVSN and Paypal...website said they only deliver to Canada and US...have not heard anything from this company since. I gave them a break for time since COVID may impact delivery, but enough time has passed and I can't find a contact phone number - I sent an email to <removed> to address this matter and waiting for response. It's been 6 weeks since I placed my order.

Also I opened a claim with Paypal - I have 20 days to resolve this matter with the seller - but I don't need to wait that long - I'm putting a claim in to Paypal and asking for a refund! This is rediculous - obviously TVSN is not legit. Geesh...how do crooked sites like this remain in operation for so long without taking them down? 

Paypal, if you are listening, you may not want to associate yourself any longer with this site!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Fernac00
New Community Member

Same exact thing happened to me! And I agree, pay pal should not affiliate with this website.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.