Sprinkle joy fraud

Obatala
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to know if there is anyone out there that took a theta healing class from sprinkle joy/dawn maree. If you have not beware of this “spiritual” woman she is a charlatan and a con artist. I paid her almost 1500 for classes and she never taught the class she robbed three other people some paid cash and will never get their money back. I have been battling for my money for over a month. Please reach out to me so we can stop this con artist she needs to be shut down

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Obatala
Contributor
Contributor
Truly be very careful of this fraud and scam artist she is not spiritual she is an imposter and using Vianna Stibal the founder of Theta Healing her name her website and she is ripping people off. I even messaged Vianna Stibal informing her of the imposter who isn’t what she says she is. She is in Las Vegas so not select her name as a healer or an instructor. Do not pay her a dime she is a thief
Login to Me Too

Tinybike34
I had same problem with many Theta Healers. I was sold a class and could not get any results. And I was asked to be take the class by Sarah Burumet. They offered second class for half price. When I showed up for it. She said “no it’s not half price for you’ll be be paying full price.” They usually hook people while saying crazy things about your past life and ask for $200 -$300 for session and you never get result. Because you don’t even have those issues in the first place. They made things up to get you pay the session. They say you need a second class, third class or another session to solve your problems. And it never ends. Theta Healing is a cult based on Scientology and ThetaHealers are fraud.
Login to Me Too

Tinybike34
I had same problem with ThetaHealing NYC. I was sold a class and could not get any results. And I was asked to be retake the class by Sarah Burumet They offered second class for half price. When I showed up for she said “No it’s not half price and you’ll be be paying full price.” She would say come for Healing circle you don’t have to pay. But she ended up charging me anyway. They usually hook people while saying crazy things about your past life and ask for $200 -$300 for session and you never get result. And they say take the class, retake the class, maybe you need to take it 3rd time, take more sessions or go to see Vianna. Because you don’t even have those issues in the first place. They made things up to get you pay for the sessions. I spent thousands of dollars and yet nothin is changed. Theta Healing is a cult based on Scientology and ThetaHealers are fraud. They abuse people financially and emotionally.
Login to Me Too

AA60
Contributor
Contributor
I paid Dawn Maree about $300 for healing sessions, and boy, is she convincing. My health issues seemed to go away for about two weeks before returning full-force, at which point I’d schedule another session, and I’ve been in this cycle for a couple of months. She asks for money before the session (something I’ve never heard of for healing practitioners). Anyway, I’m pretty sure my health issues diminished because I believed so much in what she told me.. the whole mind over matter deal. Anyway, thank you writing this post to confirm what I was starting to think about her.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.