Someone made a claim against me and I lost but I have no control over the parcel please help

idirmazir
New Community Member

I sent out a parcel 16 weeks ago with Aus Post and it did not arrive for a long amount of time, most likely due to coronavirus.

The buyer understandably opened a claim and I provided tracking and all evidence I could of me shipping it out. I shipped out another parcel on the exact same day to a different person in Melbourne who received their package without a delay.

For me to lose $110 for something out of my control is completely unfair, I did nothing that would warrant me losing the money as the postal service is the one that delayed the shipping.

I can no longer do anything through the Paypal app as the claim has been resolved with a refund but I did not know this, when I try to look at the items tracking it says it is unavailable so I assume it has arrived, this buyer has possibly managed to get my item completely free of charge due to PayPal's policy and Aus post's incompetence

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.