Shipper missed labeled address

Austin581
Contributor
Contributor
Package not received, shipper said it was delivered. Postmaster tracked label to another address. PayPal denies claim, said package was delivered, but not to me? Shipper closed website. PayPal closed claim. What now?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Rebekah_K
Contributor
Contributor
You only have 20 days. Go to Twitter. Publicly tag USPS and PayPal and use the hashtags #UCC Code (this is e-commerce code that protects consumers and sellers), #fraud, #federal crime (USPS fraud is a federal crime), #Paypalfraud #USPSfraud #Paypalknows #paypalcommunityblog PayPal will send you a public NICE message. They will ask for large of amount of info. Be ready to send in PM. They will deny claim. Then they will permanently close the claim. That’s when you go back to Twitter thread and start posting screen shots (this is best way to get max amt of factual content posted) of their repeated denial and that they close the claim. Good luck. Move quickly and don’t delay.
Login to Me Too

Austin581
Contributor
Contributor
I got PayPal on the line. He Stayed with me while I emailed proof of fraud. He Read my email, and settled case on the spot. Used PayPal 100s of times. It wasn't the money, it was about stopping the fraudulent com. Iam sure I'm not their only victim. Thank you PayPal. You have restored my faith.
Login to Me Too

Rebekah_K
Contributor
Contributor
That’s awesome Austin!! Good for you for getting it done!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.