Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Placed order with Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. , emails a tracking # that is invalid.  Website is not valid and they email, shipping is delayed.  PAYPAL will not provide refund.  Time to question Paypals customer service that is not very good.  I'll be looking at using a different payment method in the future.  My visa or AMEX card would have taken care of this quickly.  TOTAL SCAM!  I've been charged and received nothing..  Buyer beware on both Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. and PAYPAL!!!   I see many complaints of the same two...  Good luck and becareful.😪

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Jonathan4900

I ordered a laptop desk and was charged through Paypal from this company. 

After some time I received a bag with a thin small piece of wood from a NJ address that I didn't recognize. It has taken some time to realize that this is probably what they shipped instead of what was advertised.

Paypal denied my claim that I never received what I ordered because they provided Valid Tracking Information which I have never seen to match to the wood package I still have.

The reason I have been using Paypal all these years was because they advertised protection against these types of con artist sellers. It doesn't seem like I have any protection at all. I am worried if I went to my credit card to reverse charges that Paypal would close my account break my re-occurring payments. Feeling really disappointed with Paypal today.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.