Sheermart.com Using PayPal

CastleRockJack
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I was duped on a Scam website.  Just didn't seem right after ordering.  Tried to call, e-mail and no response.  Went to PayPal to try to stop the order and have had no success.  They appear to have responded to PayPal with a valid old USPS tracking.  Placed order June 3, 2020.  They shipped it on 4-30-2020.  It was delivered on 5-20-20.  So, unless they have a time machine, I think I've been had.  Credit Card companies just stop things.  Any way to contact PayPal to re-investigate a claim or speak to a real person?  They've closed it because of the shipping information.  I've used PayPal for years, fearing this day.  

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ashleylgregory
New Community Member
Exact same thing happening to me. I was told I can’t file a dispute until at least 3 business days from purchase.
Login to Me Too

CastleRockJack
Contributor
Contributor

Seems odd when trying to eliminate fraud.  Credit Card companies are usually right on top of these things.

Login to Me Too

Elbra
Contributor
Contributor

I had similar experience June 2020. Ordered item from Sheermart. Same day saw bad reviews and contacted PayPal to cancel while payment was still pending. PayPal would not cancel. Few days later I get an email from UPS saying pkg has been shipped. PayPal then approves payment. Yesterday I get UPS email saying pkg was delivered to my town. No pkg at my house. I think someone at UPS is involved. They send info about a random pkg. shipping from California to your town to appear legit. I am awaiting response from UPS. I want to show that address & pkg. is not mine.

Login to Me Too

zardos
Contributor
Contributor

On (Order Date: June 4, 2020 )I ordered a Malibu 200 Watt Transformer from sheermart.com.

Your email was associated with the sale on PayPal.

The PayPal transaction id: 0P467137GU877094M

The USPS tracking number is listed as: 92001902551566000105766578

That tracking number is invalid as it shows a delivery prior to when the order was placed. (Delivery Date: May 26, 2020)

Login to Me Too

Jrocket9779
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me, I’m still fighting with the credit card company to get my $97 back because PayPal is completely useless.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.