Shame on you PayPal

hellboy12
Contributor
Contributor

YIN <removed> He scams by sending plastic crap rather than what is advertised. You complain to Paypal and you are told that you can return the item to the seller.This will cost you more than the crap you've recieved. If the seller deliberately sends you goods that are not as advertised then they should be liable for the return cost, not the purchaser. He knows most people wouldn't take the bother to return his crap. Money for nothing. In fact I didn't even have the pleasure of recieving anything from this scammer yet because he supplied PayPal with a tracking number I lost my dispute with him. Where is the proof of my signature? Tracking is not an absolute garantee of delivery. Even though there has been numerous reports on the internet (google his name) and even complaints from other PayPal users about this jackass (search here for'Another Yin Removed")they still let him use their system to scam more and more people. So I can only conclude that PayPal endorses Scammers!!they still let him use their system to scam more and more people. So I can only conclude that PayPal endorses Scammers!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jennhogeland
New Community Member

I had this happen to me TODAY!!!!  I escalated my claim which was shown in MY FAVOR but told me to return then item which cost me $39.90 and the return is $108.00 (which I TOLD Etsy about AND requested a return label from the seller) IF Etsy claims would accept pictures they would EASILY see that the items are not the same and should refund without us having to return it or force the seller to give a return label.  The Customs form even shows it was only claimed to be worth $5!!!! You can not even go onto the "website" to order/talk to them anymore as the store is unavailable now!!!!!What I recievedWhat I recievedWhat was advertisedWhat was advertisedDescriptionDescription

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.