Shame Paypal

SoylentGreen666
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal seems to have a bunch of burecratic automatons rather than human beings and instead of investigating a sincere dispute it is far easier for them to deny the dispute because it was just out of the allotted time frame!

I have been ripped off almost $600.00 by a filthy scammer and what does Paypal do about it, NOTHING!! 

Absolutely shameful and disgusting behaviour from Paypal and the scammer!!!!

I provided links of videos, screen pictures of Ebay messages and I'll I get is ageneric response about being outside the time frame even if it's out by a few days.

Do not buy from a professional scammer on Ebay who goes by the name of pani137, low life!

AMAZON from now on!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

SoylentGreen666
Contributor
Contributor

all I get*  typo

Login to Me Too

SoylentGreen666
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SoylentGreen666 

If you were outside the timeframe to open a dispute OR escalate one to a claim then nothing you can do about it is there unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SoylentGreen666
Contributor
Contributor

If you don't have anything positive or supportive to contribute then maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself,  spammer

Login to Me Too

peteysake08
Contributor
Contributor

Make sure to leave a negative review on his ebay. he has a 100% positive feedback. make sure you put that review

Login to Me Too

SoylentGreen666
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you and I would if I could but too much time has passed. I have contacted Ebay and filed a complant with them.

Have a safe and happy christmas.

Login to Me Too

SoylentGreen666
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.