Several of my eBay transactions are not showing up on my activity

plutjen
Contributor
Contributor

I have had an ongoing problem with my transactions not showing up on my activity. Note - I'm not signed up as a guest. I have seen this has been a problem for many others and I have yet found a reason for this. Now I've got a dispute and there's no record of the transaction so now I'm sol. I have tried contacting Paypal with no luck. I need to find these transactions and find out why many of them aren't showing up. Getting desperate to find a solution! If this is a common problem Paypal needs to fix this ASAP!!! BTW, The email Paypal has on file for me I can no longer have access to & I tried to change it to no avail, so I won't even know if I get a response to this problem. Grrrr!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@plutjen 

Its down to the email address on your Ebay auction as to where the payment goes to.

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

plutjen
Contributor
Contributor
Must not work on mobile. There’s no payment methods at the bottom of the page.
Login to Me Too

plutjen
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I found it & it has my correct email address.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.