Second Level Appeal/Disputes

JenM81
New Community Member

I entered a ticket regarding 3 transactions that occurred on my account over the weekend (July 4th) that I did not authorized. I received an email from PayPal stating that cannot verify that they were unauthorized transactions and they closed my ticket. I have been trying to discuss these issues with a customer service representative. I got to chat with Gerardo at 9.44am and then representative Zeth at 10.13am. They were not able to help me and directed me to Security Department. I have been waiting for a security representative since 10.15am which now its been over 2 hours. Zeth told me that someone would be reaching me within today and to keep the window open. 

Does anyone has any suggestions for me to be able to do a second level appeal. I just want to know what reasoning they closed my ticket because again I did not authorized any transition. Actually I haven't even used my PayPal since April. Please help. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.