Scams

MSmith81
New Community Member

I got an email from the seller and this is what it says Dear Michelle , For your order: #4541 I hope you are doing well today. I pray this email finds you well and blessed. We can see there has a PayPal complaint here. Could you please cancel? And we will help you out with your order. Cause we cannot continue to help you out before you closed. You can close Paypal complaint through the following way: Log in your Paypal account---enter resolution center---change the status of complaint into closed. Thank you so much for your kind understanding! Please contact us freely if there are any problems. Have a nice day! Best regards, Paolo Pocholo (cs) Customer Service Team www.westfull.com

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bcwhippet
New Community Member
www.westfull.com is/was a total scam. They don’t exist anymore. Products were fraudulent and not described as in their video. Unfortunately, PayPal sided with this fraudulent company because the returned package with tracking suspiciously stopped tracking in Tokyo. Very disappointed in PayPal. If I would have just paid with my credit card, my banking institution would have reimbursed me. Way to go PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.