SZWIGS FRAUD SERVICE

MzBodacious31
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 3 human hair wigs and was very disappointed not at all what I purchased my $55.64 dollars with. Then they are basically saying I have to give them proof of something I paid with with my paypal account( WHICH I HAVE THE RECIPET) and also my credit card ( WHICH HAS THE STATEMENT AS WELL). THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND DISGUST TO TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP AND SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS. I WANT MY REFUND AND OTHERS SHOULD GET A REFUND AS WELL OR I WILL TRY TO HELP PETITION FOR AN IMMEDIATE SHUT DOWN OF YOUR FRAUD COMPANY!!!!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Doris-Nneji91
Pls someone should help with me i didn't get my money and the website where i bought the hair is not more existing. Pls help me to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

LS74
Contributor
Contributor
Which website did you buy from? Same thing happened to me. I bought from Bqu-wigs and all of a sudden I bought from szwigs. When I tried logging into the shop again poof it doesn't exist.
Login to Me Too

wwgerardo
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue! I’m trying to dispute it differently with my bank.
Login to Me Too

walterboro43
I purchased 3 human lace front wigs and got nothing close to what I ordered. This company needs to be band and shut down. I see all the money they have gained from all of us that has posted but what about the ones who didn’t. Their policy clearly states that if it is their fault you will get a full refund. This is wrong on so many levels
Login to Me Too

wwgerardo
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal ignored my request for a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.