SCAMS & $$ REFUNDS

JOHNNY-DANGER-5
Contributor
Contributor

Here is some advise to all Paypal users .  When buying a product,  I know from  past experience that the name  of the seller changes after you paid , that is shown on your invoice !  So you should Google in that info to view customer´s reviews .  If it´s a scam it´s not to  late to get your $$ back fast .  Here´s what I do .  I don´t waste my time contacting Ebay , Esty , or Paypal filling out countless complicated forms and have to wait who knows how long for a solution .  I simply contact my bank report a purchase scam, provide them with all the info . E mail address , ect. ect. ect.  & get my refund within 10 days !  No fuss no muss.  No mumbo jumbo !   But be advised that sometime Paypal views this as " suspicious activity " & restricts your acct.  So then they want a photo I. D., PDF of your bank statement , a password change  & blah , blah , blah .  Turns out this can be a " horror show " if you know what I mean , & is time consuming .  And don´t wait 2 months for your item .  If you don´t get it by the delivery date , take action right away .  Remember , " if you snooze , you loose ! "  Hope this helps .. Until next time .  Over & out .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.