SCAM AND NEED HELP PLEASE

WALKERTWINS01
New Community Member

On the 1st July i purchased 5 computer chairs from Mountain Ware Store. their advert cam e up on Facebook.

On the 2nd i then purchased 5 more chairs  10 desks and some screen display.

i contacted the company and was advised they were out for delivery.

I waited for a couple of months and was advised that i should receive them within a few weeks

I received 2 cards from the post office staying i had to pay £11.80 each for customs charges.

i paid and received 2 small envelopes both with a screen saver in them ( standard small brown envelopes ) 

I noticed that they had the same shipping numbers as my 2 orders i then realised that i had been scammed.

I contacted Paypal and as i paid with 2 separate cards only the first order was linked to my account, i was told that they would like the missing payment. 

I explained everything and requested a refund. i received a message from Paypal today saying the cases is closed as the suppler had a delivery receipt ( 2 small brown envelopes )  on checking my PayPal account the 2nd order is still not linked to my account and they have said the cases is closed.I can't get a hold of PayPal and need advice on what to do nexts Thanks and regards Tony 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.