Returned item to PUWIE CLOTHING LTD. Paypal asking for shipping label

Znisa123
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 garden fences at £35. The website was called Jolianao.com but the payment was taken by Puwei clothing. Once I realised the item was coming from China I emailed them and asked for the order to be cancelled.
I emailed them about 4 times (the email address was on the payment transaction through PayPal) but I never got a response. 4 weeks later I get an email to day the item had shipped.
The order was received 4 weeks after that and was not as described. It was a load of rubbish, the quality was very poor. I contacted PayPal and the seller said if the item is returned they would issue a refund.
PayPal provided me with the return address in English and the item was returned promptly with tracking. PayPal refunded the shipping cost (which was fantastic).
The case is still open with PayPal and the tracking now shows the item has been delivered through RoyalMail and also by ChinaPost on the 7.11.20 (the delivery shows the same details on the receipt).
However today I received an email from PayPal asking me to send a picture of the shipping label. There was no shipping label as I wrote the address myself on the package.
Part of the address is printed on the receipt... I have sent PayPal an image of the receipt and all the tracking information and am awaiting a decision for a refund.
Any ideas why a copy of the shipping label is now required?
This company has a reputation of being fraudulent, i do not understand why Paypal has not taken action and removed any affiliation it has.
I will no longer use paypal if this case is not resolved with issuing a refund.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.