Refund payment.

Zawmay29
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently payed discounts direct $723. PayPal took money out of my bank. The company that I ordered sent me email saying “this wheel was discontinued “ and I asked if I could get refund. They said they haven’t get the money yet. I don’t know if I’m getting refund or what’s going on? I bought it yesterday Nov 16. Today is Nov 17th . I don’t know if I’m getting refund or anything? I’m confused? Can anybody help me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zawmay29

I would open a dispute for non receipt of item IF you can open a dispute then it means a refund has not been issued.

DO NOT close it until you get your refund and escalate to a claim if you need to if a refund is not made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zawmay29

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.
5. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zawmay29
Contributor
Contributor
It said purchased
Login to Me Too

Akinnire
New Community Member
My account was debited of $15 about 3days ago please I need the refund because I spoke to the site (getresponse) I was paying to and they told me that they have stopped the payment because they were running 30 say free trial and PayPal has not refund my money since then
Login to Me Too

Zawmay29
Contributor
Contributor
I click history order, it said complete purchase? I’m confused
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zawmay29

I would open a dispute for non receipt of item IF you can open a dispute then it means a refund has not been issued.

DO NOT close it until you get your refund and escalate to a claim if you need to if a refund is not made.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.