(REMOVED) scam any paypal WONT HELP

Tomerd1499
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a message in paypal that I payed 65 euros to that company . I DID NOT

I've contact paypal whuch REFUSED to refund my account for my STOLENT MONEY .

im already in debt to my bank , I mean common !? why wouldnnt you help !!

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

tabloidjunky
Contributor
Contributor

this jsut happend to me, same company used my paypal details for 3 seperate transactions

paypal refuse to do anything

im out £100

Login to Me Too

Temp20211228cx
New Community Member

i have reported this company to trading standards and action fraud , as i too have been ripped off by them and i too have had very little help fropm paypal and quite frankly and insulted by paypals lack of help , even more so seeing they know and paypal i am reffering to you, you must know more and more people are posting they think you and cd keys are in on this together , cause u seem to of helped me in past in a lot quickler than a god damn month , and i have never ever seen so many complaints about a single company  , i mean i complained about cd keys on the 6th oct, 1 hour before me a post was made on their facebook page complaining as over 300 people all had the very same complaint with in the 1 hour it took me to find the complaint and OBVIOUSLY PAYPAL KNOW ABOUT THIS AND STILL NOT REFUNDING PEOPLE THEIR MONEY FOR WEEKS , I AM A SINGLE DAD TERMINALLY ILL TRUIED BUYING THIS FOR MY SONS 11TH BIRTHDAY WHICH WAS YEST I TRIED BUYING IT ON 6TH THE DAY I HAD MY BENEFIT 69.99.  CODE DID NOT SOME FOR LIKE 6 HOURS SO AFTER 4 I ASKED FOR REFUND AS CD KEYS SAID IT WILL TAKE NO LONGER THAN A HOUR AFTER I COMPLAINED BEFORE I PURCHASED IT SAID INSTANT DELIVERY, , SO ON THE 6TH AFTER SEEING ALL THE PEOPLE THIS COMPANY ARE RIPPING OFF I CAME TO PAYPAL FOR HELP AS I HAD TO BUY GAME SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR 79.99 LEAVING ME WITH NO MONEY UNTILL THE COMING WEDS 2 WEEKS LATER I JUST CAME OUT OF HOSPITAL LAT NIGHT , WHERE I HAVE NOW GOT A TWISTED BOWL , BECAUSE OF MALNUTRITION CD KEYS AND PAYPAL ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE IN MY EYES , EACH DAY I AM BREATHING I AM GOING TO MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN AWARE OF THIS **bleep** FRAUD 

Login to Me Too

tabloidjunky
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had an update from paypal, they are refusing to help me.

My bank has refunded the lost funds and are now investigating.

Even though the transactions were done at 1am, from another country.  Also added a new verification number and tried to remove my own.

They state that there were no un ortherised use????

I have the IP address's from this key site and 3 others that were used...  I think XXX have a security issue and or selling on people details.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.