Purchased 2 items from She Swish Limited on April 5 for $50. Items arrived Not as Desribed

Tamariani
New Community Member

Hello. I have purchased 2 items from the company named She Swish Limited on April 5 and April 16. The seller never sent me an invoice or contacted me with shipping details. After waiting for almost 2 months I filed a dispute on paypal. Sent an email to the seller with no response. On May 24 I escalated the cases as I never heard from the seller and was not sure if I ever will receive my orders. The first package arrived on May 27 and OMG...It is not what was advertised - instead on 2-in-one PRESSURE WASHER that washes the house walls up to 10 meters highs I received a very cheap tiny toy looking sprinkler!!! Paypal closed the case in the favor of seller because the seller provided the tracking number to paypal on May 24. I could not submit any pictures to paypal , I could not contact anyone to report a problem or open another dispute as Paypal closed my case. In regard with the second order the case is still open. The package arrived on May 28. Again  - cheap cloth like tiny fabric. Does not look like what was advertised!!!! I cannot comment in the open case and notify paypal that the item received NOT as described. The seller used videos and photos in his add on facebook that show different items. This is such a SCAM!!!. Due to COVID and no paypal customer service I cannot reach out to paypal to report this issue!! I cannot do anything in the RESOLUTION CENTER. I cannot submit pictures of WHAT has arrived - so mad no words can describe!! PLEASE someone HELP!!! thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

offboss
New Community Member

Same issue. Sheswish does not respond at all. Product will not even attach to a hose. Not as advertised. Paypal will not help. Will not trust either again. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.