Projection Pumpkin Rip OFF

Joe1420
New Community Member

Don't buy the pumpkin projector.  The vendor can't be reached and PAYPAL won't refund my money.  I will never use PAYPAL, I will tell everyone I know(Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkD) not to ever use your services again.  I was misled and ripped off.  Youe are a fraud and I will be reporting you to the BBB and any authorities I can.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

blmyers97
New Community Member

Same here.  2 weeks after ordering I checked the confirmation email and their web site and store were gone.  I emailed to see where the package was and they did get back to me with a tracking number.  I got a package on Thursday, $118 for pumpkins that were supposed to have a projector, and they sent me 6 small plastic pumpkins with a battery operated light,about the size of a baseball that I could get at my local dollar store, and 3 that were about the size of a softball.  When I opened a ticket in the resolution center it was almost immediately changed to Closed, not eligible for PayPal protection.  I have tried to contact the seller, and have not received any response.  I will never use PayPal for any purchases ever again, if I cannot buy it with a credit card, then I just won't buy it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.