Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

andrewegan2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All-

I hope that I can make this as thorough as possible, so that NO ONE BUYS FROM THIS SCAM WEBSITE. I hope the scammers know that karma will bite them one day.

I ordered something in the beginning of April. Immediately, I thought this was a scam when I never received any confirmation. Days later, I received a confirmation from PayPal with a tracking code from PayPal (the only way that this SCAM website can receive their funds, is to put in a tracking code. I tried to call and write, nothing in response, but gave it the benefit of doubt, because I saw just one review, some guy who keeps claiming that he received a bird cage. Clearly he works for the SCAMMER.  

I went on to the website for tracking with the number from Paypal and this is what I was able to see as it tracked. Here is the Website so you can see your SCAM in progress https://www.chinapostaltracking.com/ems/e-ems/

Mind you, I live in Rhode Island, not New York. Please, please, look at the garbage for your viewing pleasure:

ELMHURST, NY <removed>, Delivered, In/At Mailbox -> Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:40 pm on May 9, 2020 in ELMHURST, NY <removed>.

2020-05-09 07:27

ELMHURST, NY <removed>, Out for Delivery

2020-05-09 07:16

ELMHURST, NY <removed>, Arrived at Unit

2020-05-08 05:44

QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility

2020-05-08 04:49

QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility

2020-05-07 00:00

In Transit to Next Facility

2020-05-04 04:46

TALLAHASSEE FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility

2020-05-04 03:19

TALLAHASSEE FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

2020-04-17 00:23

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

2020-04-17 00:23

CHINA, SHENZHEN EMS, Processed Through Facility

2020-04-15 21:42

CHINA, SHENZHEN, Processed Through Facility

2020-04-15 21:16

CHINA, Acceptance

NONETHELESS, IT NEVER ARRIVED. I immediately contacted my credit card company, who I filed a claim with and received a credit to my account within two days. Then, I received this from Paypal:

Hello XXXXXXX XXXX,

We were recently notified that you disputed the transaction below with your financial institution or credit card company.

Dispute Case ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Transaction Amount: $25.80 USD

Dispute Amount: $25.80 USD

Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Transaction Date: April 14, 2020

We Can't Investigate or Decide This Case

You filed this dispute with your financial institution or credit card company, and not with PayPal. We can't provide additional details or updates on this claim because we don't have access to your financial institution's investigation details. 

Please Contact Your Financial Institution

You will need to contact your financial institution or credit card company directly for additional information and final resolution on this claim. If you want to cancel this claim you will also need to contact your financial institution directly (clicking Cancel case in the PayPal Resolution Center won't cancel the claim with your bank or credit card company). 

Thanks,

PayPal

THIS LEADS ME TO BELIEVE that either there is a partner scammer in NYC that is working with the scammer from China or they send something insignificant for pennies to America and keep the rest of the profits.

Long story short, just dispute it IMMEDIATELY with your credit card company, don't even worry about paypal. If they don'y want to cooperate, then just take it right to your credit card who will advocate on your behalf and refund your money very fast.

PAYPAL SHUT THEM DOWN!!!

Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
Oh good, at least you got your money back
Login to Me Too

lasteffyben
Contributor
Contributor
you will never guess what just happened... my paypal account was hacked! luckily paypal sent me a text message asking if I had just logged in. I immediately went to the paypal app to reset my password, but the email that was sent to confirm was in chinese so I went to log in online and my language had been changed to chinese! also there was a new email added that was not mine! luckily my phone can translate and I was able to change it back! I just sent a message to paypal about this I hope I was able to change everything in time!
Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no! Sucks.
Login to Me Too

lasteffyben
Contributor
Contributor
yeah my guess is it's the same people.
Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal should really just block that website from selling
Login to Me Too

andrewegan2
Contributor
Contributor

My account was hacked too! On Saturday, I received an email that was all in Chinese and then it actually sent me a text too. I deleted it all immediately. I suspected something would happen and about a month ago removed all my bank account info. 

Login to Me Too

mi_help
Contributor
Contributor

i am still waiting for my refund.
i just checked the presstool website and it seems to be closed down.

i hope PayPal does the right thing.

Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal gave them until june 7 to reply back for my claim. I doubt that they will reply.
Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked, and you're right. The website is down. Hopefully PayPal pays attention to our chats regarding this website and gives us our money back. Are You listening Paypal? We should all get together and file a lawsuit. Anybody a lawyer out there
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.