Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

Steffy061983
Contributor
Contributor
No communication from them I placed an order in April only to recieve it and delivered to the wrong address DO NOT Buy they are a scam
Login to Me Too

Elise31
Contributor
Contributor

Presstool is now TOSGONLINE So beware and I hope paypal is aware of this 

Login to Me Too

cconley119
New Community Member
NEVER purchase from this site!! Complete scam. It is now tosg.online, and I ordered a weight set and i received a PIECE OF PAPER AND A STICKER. Paypal has been the absolute worst in terms of customer service as well and you cant even get to an agent over the phone. My dispute got closed bc he provided FAKE tracking info. I had to request an appeal and they want me to return the piece of paper and the sticker to China!! Worthless product and expensive international shipping. I was entirely scammed. Thank god my bank was so easy to contact and I literally received a refund within a day after filing a dispute with them. I want my money back from the SELLER though. He’s a terrible person trying to scam people and get free money. You need to work like the rest of us you pos. I’ll never be using paypal again.
Login to Me Too

Ruck51
New Community Member
I have not received my order it been 3 months!! I ordered on April 18 need help trued calling number no good !!!
Login to Me Too

averagejo
Contributor
Contributor

Presstool.online is now tosg.online and I made a purchase because it looked legit and had the Paypal stamp on it. After I made the $48 purchase via paypal, I just felt...something was off and I found this forum afterwards. After reading some of these posts, I immediately attempted to contact the seller to cancel the order via telephone and email, but we already know the phone number along with the company address (1585FormulaLane,HOUSTON,TX,77207) is false. The emails only appear to get answered when the fraudster(s) are contacted by Paypal. I reached out to Paypal and filed a complaint and requested a refund. They said that they requested a response from the seller who's name is a bunch of Chinese characters and they eventually provided them with a false tracking number and they closed the case. That tracking number was eventually delivered...some 2000 miles away in Sacramento. I filed an appeal and shared with them everything including this link. This link to their very own forums. It's been well over a month since the "purchase" and, again, paypal contacted this fraudster (my emails are ignored and so would yours) and they again supplied them with a different false tracking number. This tracking number was actually delivered to my home town; however, I never received any packages. None. Anyway, this was enough, apparently, for Paypal to roll over and close the case...for good. Also, I should point out that the second false tracking number was a First Class Package Service parcel which has a maximum weight of 13 oz. I ordered a A\C vacuum pump along with manifold gauges that will weight well over 12 pounds total. I would have thought that the Paypal Investigative Team would have been competent enough to sniff that out, but obviously not. These fraudster's M.O. is very simple and they exploit weaknesses in both Paypal and the U.S.P.S. tracking. They start a false web site that seems to sell goods at a cheap price and uses Paypal as the payment source. They provide a false address that makes one think they are based in TX which helps provide validation along with the paypal stamp. After your make the purchase (and they get paid), they provide a false tracking number to get both you and paypal off their scent for a while. Now all they have to do is wait. If you file a report with Paypal, they simply provide ANOTHER false tracking number and Paypal will roll over obediently ignoring that the initial one was false and having no reservations about the 2nd tracking number being anything but legit. By this time the customer (me & you) have exhausted any actions we can take and paypal has already paid out and closed your case via the "Resolution Center". I'm not entirely certain how these 3rd world fraudsters can exploit U.S.P.S. to the point where the 2nd tracking number listed my hometown as the destination. However, I can assure you that I received no package. Was I sent some kind of Junkmail letter that the provided the scammers with the tracking number? Do they have a means to search tracking numbers until they find one with a suitable destination (the customer's hometown)? I can't answer that. When enough people complain and paypal finally wises up, the scammmers will simply change the name of the website from presstool.online to tosg.online to somethingelse.online and the scheme will continue. 
To the scammers if you're reading this, I don't know what you believe in and, frankly, I don't care. However, if your children have some kind of lifelong terminal illness, or a family member is made to suffer, don't waste a lot of your time asking why. Just remember this post and that you're a thief and that should explain the why. 

Login to Me Too

William1943
New Community Member

PayPal has just turned down for my claim for one of the items I bought from emakegoodlife saying have received the items but I categorically deny I have received them I have always paid by PayPal feeling assured my money was 100percent safe now being called a liar and a cheat I feel very strongly that honesty and integrity are being called in doubt I am 77 years old and have never in my whole life been so insulted all because of some crooks in the Far East  .AVery angry William1943.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.