Plz help

DragonsRider
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a iphone 8 plus on ebay on 29th december but payment went into pending .. i checked with ebay staff thry said meybe u dont have paypal balance n they sent an e check to your bank it can take 10 days i wanted phone in few days so i could not wait 10 days. I ask the seller to cancel n relist same item so i could perchase same item with paypal balance this time as i tranfer enough funds from my account to paypal balance on 30th december . but thr Seller said i could not do it i dont see cancel order option here even i tried but could not as i got error its too late. And i open a dispute with paypal that plz pay the person with my paypal balance not from my bank or to Cancel this pending payment for early perchas n transection. But i was getting msg this kind of dispute could take 30 days. I was totly stuck. I bought another phone also n waiting for that phone also so i can gift it to my husband . Now the paypal has sent money from my bank n the case was still open.. and the phone person sent is not the one he discribed .. in his listing discription on ebay he wrote battery health 94 % 2 month used iphone and in immaculate condition but the phone he sent has a dint a whole on housing fram n battery health is 89 % .. i did not pay 382 pounds for this phone.. i want to retrun n want my money back but ebay says since u had a case with paypal we can not do anything even if u close your case on paypal.. and if u contect paypal they put u on customer service .. that dispute team will talk to u but even i waited 30 minute no msg .. i was talking to my self there. I realy feel like crying now i lost 382 cuz the seller lied.. 1st he said 2 month used set then he said 3 month used said now he is saying phone was not in use so did not know how much battery life was. Question is why he put battery life 94 % in discription . Then he also forgot to send wirless headphone with phone he promissed then he also put un official charging wire .. but paypal not helping me after few days paypal will say its too late now
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.