Paypal safecharge

redjan1
New Community Member

what is paypal safecharge, I have 4 payments for this on my paypalaccount but dont know what they are for.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Nephely
New Community Member
I habe exactly the same Probleme. I dont want to pay for Sth. That I didn‘t buy. Safecharge for something called "Traditional Woman" ... Please Fix it I want MyMoney back.If Not I have to contact a lawyer.
Login to Me Too

s23wbg
Contributor
Contributor
I have a $29.99 to safecharge Traditional woman, I have no idea what it is for? There is no email address to contact them?
Login to Me Too

Magpieburner
Contributor
Contributor
I just got the same thing. What the heck?
Login to Me Too

rossie121212
Contributor
Contributor
What is PayPal safecharge?
Login to Me Too

mariaursula2005
New Community Member
Does anyone know what this “safecharge”?
Login to Me Too

reblthomas
New Community Member

I just saw this in my billing history as well and have no idea what it is. 

Login to Me Too

Manu001
New Community Member

So what is going on here..? Everyone complains about this "SAFECHARGE" charges. It looks like the amounts are also different and nobody knows what it is about. So i believe that we all would like to get our moneys back right.?

Seems like PayPal try to steel our moneys. So far PayPal gave good references but if we all don't get our moneys back it could end up in a class action suit and you would loose a lot of costumer. So i guess it would be good in your own interest to give everyone their money back.

Login to Me Too

Denelly1204
Exactly - I was charged $19.99 and have no clue what it is; it leads to some Truvei website or something like that. I want my money back too.
Login to Me Too

Lever20
Contributor
Contributor
I got a $39.99 charge for this and I've never heard of this company or agreed to pay for something like this. I want my money back cuz they took my bill money I had set aside for an invoice I had to pay for. Luckily I had just enough but now I can't pay for my eBay bill. Very disappointed in PayPal for allowing this company to do this to so many of your customers. I'm thinking class action suit for all of us. I need my money back!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.