Paypal robbed me.

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
I never RECEIVED the product I paid for through PayPal, and they refused to grant me a full refund, siding up with the SCAMMERS against naive customers. Ignoring their own return policy, which it states clearly, that the customer is allowed to get his money back in case if he don't receive the product or if it's different...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cougar621 

Paypal covers you if the item is ''significantly'' other than as described.

If its not then they sadly don't and you then sort it with the seller.

Or if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then see if your card issuer will help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cougar621 

Paypal covers you if the item is ''significantly'' other than as described.

If its not then they sadly don't and you then sort it with the seller.

Or if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then see if your card issuer will help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

crashnburned
Contributor
Contributor
They are a bunch of crooks who do not care anymore. No wonder ebay sold them. I can prove they helped steal my money. They do not care at all.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
I am talking about huge difference in the product, plus I never RECEIVED it at all,, they purposely make the customer waist lot o time back n forth in exchange of infos, they literally know in advance they won't take it in consideration.. To stun you at the end of an irreversible denial... The credit card ppl will tell you it's way too late to cancel or ask for a dispute.. It's all a well calculated robbery.. I hope all ppl like me who got robbed by paypal never bow to this injustice.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.