Paypal out of business

fgard3620
Contributor
Contributor

Is Paypal closed/going out of business? I have been messaging support for 4 days no and there is no response. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fgard3620 

Have you heard about a pandemic at all?

Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer. You can still find answers to FAQs on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQ's here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tonyboschi
Contributor
Contributor

Uh, Pandemic? You mean the reason so many lazy people aren't working anymore? Unlike about a million people who work from home now?

HOW is it that a "pandemic" as you call it, STOPS the world in its tracks, when EVERY SINGLE PERSON on PLANET EARTH has  cell phone and can work from home? 

... but as I am writing this, I am imagining you are just another lazy person sitting at home, telling everyone you are "afraid of the "pandemic"" so you can sit at home and collect unemployment/welfare.

You're a credit to the human race. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tonyboschi 

You a charming soul aren't you.

No I don't work from home, but i do work shifts so help out on here at random times.

And yes paypal can answer their phones at home but how do they access your account to check for any issues?

Would you like them to have all your confidential information in front of them in their home environment?

I think you lack of empathy for others safety in a working environment is luckily not indicative of most of the human race.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Keithhatters07
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree with you..I've been trying for 4 days to get through..Its absolutely ridiculous..I am trying to withdraw my money but it is saying unusual activity on my account..Which is totally untrue I've done nothing i haven't done before..I hope you manage to get sorted out Thanks Keith
Login to Me Too

Ziggy2048
Contributor
Contributor

I had a fraudulent charge put through PayPal almost 2 weeks ago and they declined the dispute. It was so fraudulent it was unbelievable yet PayPal decided in their favor. So I started war dialing. I am at this point burning up their 800 number 24 hours a day seven days a week and they have yet to pick up the phone.

So today I had a discussion with eBay about alternative payment methods. They said they will not be renewing their contract with PayPal because of all the problems consumers have had with PayPal. Imagine that LOL! I have a feeling we have seen end of PayPal. Maybe their CEO needs a brief lesson in how to run a business:

No Customer Service = **bleep** Off Customers = No Customers = Bye Bye PayPal

Login to Me Too

Supercalifragal
Contributor
Contributor
I havent been able to get anyone for a week on phone or messaging. Cant use on Facebook Marnetplace. Suddenly. Get error message
Login to Me Too

Supercalifragal
Contributor
Contributor
I cant get anyone for a week
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.