Paypal closing my account!?

bewshBox
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I have just had an email stating my account is being closed!!!

I have no idea why this is the case. This has previously been an account for taking payments on the supplement subscription box service we provide and activity is low as we primarily use Stripe for this, but offer Paypal for one off monthly payments.

That was until the lockdown measures were put in place in the UK. Since then we have expanded our services to selling gym equipment on ebay.

We saw our ebay sales increase quite rapidly and were asked for documentation on multiple occasions. Then the final time asked for tracking and receipts for 4 recent transactions, 2 of them were made just hours before. The ebay listings state there is a 5 day dispatch time so there was no tracking available for these! Instead I uploaded proof and receipt that the equipment was due to be delivered the next day.

Since being asked for this evidence, the items have now been delivered to us, and then sent and delivered to the customer. 

The receipts that were uploaded show gym equipment being ordered, then once received the gym equipment is listed on ebay and sold. I don't understand how any rules were broken and why my account is now being closed??

Thanks,
Ryan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.