Paypal account limited for weeks

TeniaAsesina
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ive had my account limited for a couple of weeks, the same day this happened i sent all the required documents, and ive seen only the "

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days."

screen. I cant use the callcenter because they arent working, they wont answer me on facebook, i only managed to get an automated response once which told me to do what i already did. I have sent several emails to them in the contact us section with no answer.  I have also tried several times on the spanish speaking forums with no luck. Anyone knows how to fix this please?  I really need my funds because its my main source of income in these terrible days

image.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mdebbie80
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have the same problem. i cannot get anyone to take any notice of the messages i keep sending. all i get back is the same message....check the email we have sent and provide the information in the Resolution Centre......I am not reciving emails and there is nothing to respond to.

If anyone knows the answer to this i would be very grateful.

by the way what is the call centre number as i can find one!

Login to Me Too

TeniaAsesina
Contributor
Contributor

Is this how paypal usually works? it baffles me that such a big company cant maintain customer support these days they should be able to work from home.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.