Paypal No Satisfaction

NotHappy8
Contributor
Contributor

Bought a inflatable pool for my kids due to Covid 19 shutting everything down. Now finding out that the company that I paid is a scam through the PayPal community BUT now I cannot get any money back...What do I do?

**bleep**ou (sz) Tech co.,limited

There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. Visit the Resolution Center to view status.

Paid with
$197.58 PayPal Cash Plus balance
$97.41 TX DOW EMPLY CREDIT <removed>
Ship to

Retail
Transaction ID
2YV89288EM5368004
Seller info

Invoice ID
c12888034738316.1
Purchase details
15 ft x 40 in Easy Set Pool Set with Filter Pump, Ground Cloth & Pool Cover - 12 ft x 36 in / Blue / Blue
$279.00
Shipping
$15.99

Total
$294.99

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hyparker13

Ripped me off too. Ordered a 15' x 36" pool and received a 6' X29" blow-up pool. Couldn't cancel the order because the email address provided by the seller is bogus! Paid $111 for a pool that is worth about $50. PayPal's resolution center said I had to return the item to get a refund. Cost to return the $50 pool = $169. So, since I am much better at math than the people at the resolution center, I will not be sending back the pool. PayPal is an accomplice to their rip-off tactics.

PayPal supports the sellers and throws the buyers under the bus! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.