PayPal not honoring Payment Protection

BrysonsMom
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered an item early March and paid a premium for it to be shipped from the USA. Weeks later I hadn't even received a tracking number. I contacted the company and requested a refund. Instead of my refund, the company then processed, packaged, and shipped my order.... from CHINA! 2 months later the stupid thing arrives and paypal denies my dispute! Now the customer service guy wont help unless I open the package. I paid for 2x 12 packs of toilet paper. Early March. Ya, my kids and I had no TP when the world went TP crazy. So i paid $69.93 for two 12 packs of TP to ship from USA and arrive within a week. I did not get that. The package is the size of a large shoebox. Obviously not 24 rolls of TP. It shipped from China. NOT WHAT I ORDERED. Customer service refuses to open a Not as Described complaint without me opening the package. If I open the package then I will be responsible for return shipping to CHINA. What is wrong with these people? Why does PayPal further victimize their scammed customers? I thought I could trust them. How do they get away with this? I did not get what I paid for regardless of what is inside of that package.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.