PayPal need to up their communication with customers.

DeadBlonde
Contributor
Contributor

I use PayPal for a lot of purchases. I've had 3 disputes in the many years I am a member/user. My complaint it that PayPal needs to open some sort of chat when a buyer makes a complaint. A complaint starts with the buyer contacting the company first. I contacted a company for an item I did not receive. I contacted them twice with no reply. Once PayPal got involved, the company replied. The company is a Chinese company that sent a Chinese tracking number that said delivered. I don't read Chinese, and  it only showed what they sent. I could not track the number to see where it had gone. I ended up googling this company only to find hundreds of complaints of non delivery, and bait and switch. I wish I had done my homework first. I am out $100. Once PayPal sees the company sent a tracking number with delivered they will close my complaint. I NEVER GOT THE ITEM, and the tracking number is BOGUS, unable to track in the USA. The company also changed names numerous times. I guess thats how they get away with this crap. Stay away from IVORY TOWER TECH CO.,LTD, AKA: Surprise-shopping.  I've been so frustrated. I wanted to personally chat with someone at PayPal, but apparently this can not be done. The Chinese know how to play this game.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.