PayPal lies about being able to file an appeal.

Marcus954
Contributor
Contributor
We have reviewed this transaction and are denying your case. This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described. We encourage you to continue to work with the seller for a resolution or you can seek assistance with your Financial Institution. Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, you may close the conversation by selecting End Message or by clicking the "X." If you respond to this message, a member of our team will follow up with you. 9:05 AM - Daisy See response from PayPal. They don’t even contact me the buyer for a response from what the seller said. If the item was as the seller said I wouldn’t be filing a complaint but it’s not. Why would I pay for an INCOMPLETE item? Why would I pay for a counterfeit item? PayPal just in it for the buyers money and let’s seller scam buyers. People that pay for REAL authentic item not fake stuff but when sold fake or incomplete items PayPal just turns there back on the buyers and sides with the sellers who scam the buyers.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.