PayPal being unhelpful

Shaunthesheep1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi has anyone else had a problem with money being taken twice the right amount t then u otherwise amount taken at a later time ???

And when getting InTouch with thick PayPal advisors who can seem to get it in to there thick as pig **bleep** heads you only have permission for 8.72 not 46.99 four hours later ?????

PayPal scum tossers and idiots ??? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

abajan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Shaunthesheep1,

I quite understand your frustration, but please try your best to control your temper and not engage in name calling and making disrespectful comments in general, as I'm fairly certain that violates the Community Code of Conduct (I think that's what it's called.)

Unfortunately, I can't help you resolve your issue, but I'm sure someone else more knowledgeable on these matters will soon reply, as it's a very large community.

Take care.

Login to Me Too

Shaunthesheep1
Contributor
Contributor
What do you expect when I’ve been scammed by PayPal instead of the person who scammed me, they ruled in there favor and not mine. They can’t tell me what I asking for and when emailed dodging the question, calling countless times and countless lies.
Login to Me Too

Shaunthesheep1
Contributor
Contributor
What do you expect when I’ve been scammed by PayPal instead of the person who scammed me, they ruled in there favor and not mine giving them the money without me even buying it. They can’t answer my questions on what I asking for and when emailed they dodge the question, calling countless times and countless lies from each person I spoke too. Received no pro duct and lost the money too. Complains have not been answered, and they’ve stopped replying to my latest email from a few weeks ago. no reciet nothing of the purchase but they’re saying I did make the purchase.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.