Onceangel

Pretty4
New Community Member
Please dont order from this scam site. Read about company it says British. Once paid for it comes up as Chinese company. There are a few names for same company. They spam IG and FB but buyer beware. They also go by Lio.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TPR1
New Community Member

This is a fraud website. It takes the money in US dollars, sends the garments from a UK address and then requests that you return them to China. The two dresses I bought did not in any way or form resemble the online versions. The Onceangel website is extremely professional looking and the clothes advertised are upmarket and made from natural cottons or linen. The items received are nylon/polyester, of terrible quality and don’t look like the original in any way. The scary thing about this website is that the information which is harvested about you is shared with other scammers and now my social media sites have been blitzed with scam adds for similar clothing. Avoid this website and keep your details safe. This should never be allowed on the web. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.