Oceanole Ltd Co luggage

lk54
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else ordered luggage from Oceanole doing business as LihuShop for $59 and never received any luggage but did get a pair of cheap earrings or a cheap bracelet that you had no idea where it came from but later discovered when you opened a dispute through PayPal you were told that Oceanole had provided tracking info that your order was delivered? You will find that if you look into Oceanole on the BBB website that many others have gotten earrings or bracelets from this company instead of luggage....that way by sending you “something” they will have tracking info to provide in the event of a dispute.... and you will have paid $59 for $1 junk jewelry! This is EXACTLY what happened to me and many others. If your claim is denied, call PayPal and explain what happened and what you received from this company in order that the company could provide PayPal with delivery info....PayPal will reopen your dispute and look further into the delivery.
Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Storkcarrier
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck, paypal supports the seller not the buyers as they claim to. The seller provides the tracking that shows nothing but deliver. 

Login to Me Too

Storkcarrier
Contributor
Contributor

I did change mine when I realized what they have done and sent the proof to paypal. They in turn want me to file a fake police report for them to try and get my money back. Now I am even more **bleep** that paypal sees multiple people having the same issues and same cheap earrings being sent instead of the luggage and still allowing this process to benefit the seller not protect us at all. 

Login to Me Too

savgal2
Contributor
Contributor

The exact same thing happened to me.  I filed a complaint with PayPal and the "vendor" offered $30.  Since I paid $59, I declined the offer.  Now have to file a police/FBI (internet crime) report.  These people are SCAMMERS!!!!  (I got the same silver earrings!)

Login to Me Too

Guylou68
Contributor
Contributor
Même chose pour moi reçu boucles d’oreilles valeur Max 2,00$ et poste Canada m’a confirmé avec le numéro de suivi que c’est un petit colis livré et non pas des bagages je suis très fâché 😡
Login to Me Too

Busyhavard
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal but and change your dispute reason to “Significantly Not As Described“. This starts the 30 days over and you should get your refund before the list of people that got scammed and not following up.
Login to Me Too

Busyhavard
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me. I even have a copy of the package the earrings came in from the post office. They said no Mam you surly didn’t get luggage. PayPal denied my claim. Seriously with them knowing this is a thing now. I emailed PayPal back and got the same file a dispute email. I will be calling back. I want my money especially seeing I won’t be getting luggage.
Login to Me Too

Busyhavard
Contributor
Contributor
I called PayPal back today because my dispute was denied. I told them I wanted to change my dispute reason. I was then informed that the company Oceanole’s PayPal account has been restricted. They are no longer able to scam people out of money through PayPal. Also PayPal is reinvesting all the cases with Ocaenole and we all should be receiving a full refund within the next 3 months.
Login to Me Too

savgal2
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you!  I think it is important to persue these claims.  I may never get a refund, but I do not want others to be scammed.  Papal required that I fill out a crime report to the FBI Internet Crimes, which I did, listing “theft by deception” as the crime.  I am going to file thru my credit card as well. I hope we are all making their life uncomfortable!

Login to Me Too

savgal2
Contributor
Contributor

I received notification today that PayPal is refunding me $59!  I don’t know if it was our combined complaints or filing the FBI form, but I am encouraging everyone to HANG IN THERE!!!

Login to Me Too

lowlinda
Contributor
Contributor

Refunds on luggage????.....not happening. I have to return the cheap earrings at at a big expense to me and send all documentation back to paypal. Why would I spend more money when I know Oceanole will find another reason not to refund my money? Paypal needs to step up to the plate and help all of us instead of taking the side of the seller. Disgusting!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.