No contact information or seller contact information regarding shipment

Kirak
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All... I recently purchased 2 items from a secondary seller to amazon and used my paypal account to make payment. I have been charged for these items, but there is no tracking, or shipping information, nor is there any contact information listed for the seller on either purchase? In past purchases from other sellers, I could click on the item and send the seller a note or question? However, neither of these transactions offer that opportunity?

On a side note... both items give a description of what I purchased, however in both cases, they are categorized incorrectly? IE: one item is listed as shoes, the other as entertainment? Neither Item could possibly be described like this! In addition to inability to see shipping, tracking or contact information, this categorization makes me question either purchase even more? Just has me questioning. I ordered some items that are urgently needed! Can anyone assist? Am I missing something? Appreciate the help!

Thanks! Stay safe!

K

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.