Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

smfes201
Contributor
Contributor
I actually had them reply to my emails saying it was shipped takes time blah blah. Finally sends me tracking showing it delivered...but not to my address. Emailed back with copy of the order showing mistake. Have heard nothing from them. After reading all these stories I’m going ahead and file my complaint with PayPal. Spent 90 bucks and being on disability that’s a lot of money to just loose.
Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

I am reporting this ' company' to the FTC and BBB..  please do the same.. at the very least they will be investigated.. and at best .. thrown off the US.com market place in the US. 

Login to Me Too

just-it
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of boots for A$94 (US$58) end May - its now 20 July and still no boots.  I was provided with a tracking number by Newchu so I went to Australia Post to see if they could track the parcel and to my surprise that tracking number covered a delivery to another person in the same suburb as me, so I phoned that lady to whom the parcel was supposedly addressed, who was so surprised and confirmed that she had not received any mens boots in the mail.  Lodged a dispute with Paypal and all they are doing is repeating that Newchu provided them with a tracking number for Collaroy!  I uploaded the Auspost documentation showing the address details and recipient's name but all Paypal is doing is repeating that there is a tracking number for a parcel delivered in Collaroy. FFS.  When will Paypal acknowledge that this Newchu is guilty of fraud, and they should stop paying them our money.  Obviously Newchu must generate a lot of money for Paypal - therefore Paypal will do nothing about it.   Don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs??? 

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

WoW.. exactly the same scam as me.. almost word for word.. I have written to Venmo .. their other platform .. FTC.. Better Business Bureau  and PayPal. Venmo has responded in the positive.. looks like someone will do something.. I also am going to report them to their website provider.. I am dedicating my life to bringing this site down.. 

Login to Me Too

just-it
Contributor
Contributor

It's is disgusting what Paypal is doing to people - they are basically stealing our money!

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

In addition, i have emailed to Visa and American Express.. Fraud Centres ..  about NewChu Inc.  processing payments, using their services.. Hopefully they will have the dignity and business sense to no longer do business with these criminals. in the words of the Immortal Chuck D.. 'SHUT EM DOWN' 

Login to Me Too

hyndmanj
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, friends, great job!!!! They also go by these names:

(Mofylook)(Corachic)

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Valentino,

Thank you for contacting Visa.

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

We have forwarded your inquiry to the Europe region for further attention. For future inquiries, the Europe e-mail address is:.

Thank you for writing,

Joan

Visa Webmaster

Electronic Privacy Notice. This email, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Any information you provide to us on this interaction will be used to assist you and for the other purposes described in the privacy notice posted at Visa.com.

Please do not include sensitive personal data in any response to this email. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Copyright © 2012 Visa. All rights reserved.

On 7/20/2020 11:45 PM, Incoming Fax visa.com wrote:

Select an audience: Consumer
I need help with: Scam Calls / Emails Phishing
Issuer Name:Paypal
BIN:
Comments: HI.. I would like to report a Chinese online business that uses Visa to process payments, and they are ripping people off.. I have also contacted PayPal, and Venmo. the business is NewChu Inc. aka filipom.com , i am certain their are other alias names they use. Please just google PayPal and NewChu Inc.. and read some of the 8 pages of the complaints.. about being scammed by this Chinese based business. Venmo has promised to investigate..PayPal has my case in dispute..It has been two months since I ordered.. This is an egregious case of fraud. They also process payments with American Express and Discover..I will be reporting to them as well.. I have reported to the FTC and BBB, however this fraud is global and we as consumers need your help. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Newchu-Inc/td-p/2173580 https://www.flipom.com 

***Disclaimer: This mail has been automatically generated. Please do not reply to this mailbox.***

Login to Me Too

just-it
Contributor
Contributor

Great that you seem to be getting somewhere with the "criminal"  activities of New chu Inc.  Unfortunately I had money in my Pay pal account and therefore can't go the route you have gone.

Best of luck with your endeavors - its time these thieves were exposed!

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

this is the hosting company in China, I am contacting them today.. i suggest we all do the same to get these Scammers brought down forever.. 

Shanghai Meicheng Technology Information Development Co., Ltd.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.