Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

KJD2
Yes, I purchased in May $54 USD 😮 and no communication. I’ve only just learnt of this site and I’ll definitely be using it in the future to check out companies.
Login to Me Too

Mofylook-SCAM
RUN!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE HORRIBLE. NO MERCHANDISE RECEIVED AND SO FAR NO REFUND AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS WITH MOMICA. FRAUD*SCAN*CHEAT*UNETHICAL *
Login to Me Too

Carlos1971

Me too, ordered a t shirt for 23 USD in March, still no sign of it, its a small amount luckily, i wont be using them again whatever the outcome.

Login to Me Too

Cranalarlldoda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I also ordered from newchu in May but never received my order. they kept giving excuses. So I opened a case with PayPal. I was appalled when PayPal found in their favour because I didn’t  supply proof of return. How was I supposed to return something I never received. I am disgusted with PayPal for allowing this company to get away with ripping off people .

Login to Me Too

joh2020
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Purchased boots 05/30/2020.  Tracking number wasnt associated to our address as per USPS.  So it shows as "delivered", but not at our address.

Newchu offered to resend the package, we declined and requested our money back to which they either said it was going to be reimbursed within 4 days, and now that we are following up on no reimbursement, they claim they cannot find our order on their end.  First and last time with this company, or any overseas company for that matter. 

I wish we'd seen those comments here before purchase .. 

Login to Me Too

Matahari1703
Contributor
Contributor

How long does Paypal give you to followup your dispute?

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
You have to keep onto them. It was months and PayPal kept extending the time to Newchu. I went on their chat line and said I have waited long enough these people are scammers. I said it says on your website you guarantee to return money of goods not received. I said that is a false statement and I would take it further. I received an email next day saying funds would be refunded. And it was. They will stretch you out. You have to be persista
Login to Me Too

Pear5
New Community Member
I order from Newchu over a month ago and gave not received anything yet Why is PayPal not doing anything about this?
Login to Me Too

TinaD477

Yes!!  on 3/31/20 I ordered a 4 pack, 75 Count of Clorox wipes and this is right after the pandemic started and you couldn't get wipes anywhere. I'm embarrassed to say I paid 69.99 for this.  3 months later one package of 50 wipes came and the entire package is in Japanese or Chinese, so I don't even know what these wipes really are. So the company I ordered from was Beetbest, but it showed up on my paypal as Newchu.  Either way, it's fraud and price gouging and I'm steaming mad about this

Login to Me Too

nilooofari

Hi

Same thing happened to me, unfortunately I bought more than 100$ and havent received anything. This is an obvious fraud and paypal should encounter this scam company. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.